Paintless Dent Removal
Hartford’s Quality Paintless Dent Removal Specialists
Paintless Dent Repair
When you love your car, you do everything you can to keep it in showroom condition. You perform timely maintenance and service to keep the engine and parts running smoothly. You clean and polish the exterior and detail the interior to prolong that impressive sense of elegance and style. And you drive safely to avoid accidents and road hazards that can cause unwanted damage.
Unfortunately, even though you take good care of your car, a sudden fender bender or a rock thrown up from the highway can cause unexpected damage. When those minor dents and dings threaten to steal away your car’s good looks and diminish its value, our paintless dent removal is the perfect repair alternative for restoring your car to its beautiful best.
A simple way to repair minor damage
At Ace Auto Body in the Greater Hartford Area, we recommend paintless dent removal because it’s the perfect technique for seamlessly eliminating minor vehicle dents and dings. Our auto body professionals work with specialized tools and use a combination of simple procedures to repair your damage. We will perform your paintless dent removal following this step-by-step process.
- We correct your dent by applying pressure to the underside of your damaged panel.
- Sometimes we work from the panel’s exterior side if we can remove the damage without ruining your paint.
- We complete your repair process by wet sanding the repaired area and then buffing it out to smoothen the surface.
Is your car a candidate for paintless dent removal?
The Ace Auto Body paintless dent repair process is a simple and effective method, but it’s not appropriate for some types of damage. Our technique is most successful when repairing smooth, shallow dents with no holes, tears or paint damage of any kind. We will not recommend paintless dent removal when certain conditions exist.
- Your dents or dings have sharp creases
- The metal has been stretched by a deep indentation
- The damage is located in an area with reinforced metal or at the edge of a panel
- The damaged area includes extensive paint damage
Take care of your car
If you’ve put a lot of energy and effort into maintaining your car, you’ve been rewarded with transportation that looks good, handles the way you prefer, and has curb appeal that stands the test of time. If minor damage has changed the way you feel about your car, our paintless dent removal is a quick and easy process that can help you continue your tradition of caring.