Dent & Bumper Repair
Hartford’s Quality Dent Repair Specialists
Dented Rim repair
A beautiful bumper enhances the look and feel of your car. Unfortunately, driving mishaps and parking lot encounters can cause scrapes, scruffs, dents, scratches and gouges that alter your bumper’s curb appeal and decrease its overall value. Ace Auto Body can bring back the look you love by restoring your bumper with quality repairs for a lot less than you might think.
How do we remove scratches or dings in your paint job or bumper?
Whether we are performing a simple dent repair or a major panel restoration, we don’t rush your repair process because we want to do it right. Our technicians understand that the completion time for your auto repairs can vary depending on the extent of the damage and the technical difficulty of restoring your body lines to pre-accident condition. We follow a consistent, step-by-step repair process give you professional results.
- We clean and prepare the area to be repaired.
- To protect adjacent areas of your car, we mask them to eliminate overspray.
- We analyze your paint and determine the accurate color match before sanding into a damaged area.
- We sand and repair the scratched or damaged area, add a primer coat, re-sand to smooth the surface, then prep for paint.
- After your panel or bumper scratched or dent repair area is appropriately primed and prepped, we add a base-coat of color-matched paint.
- For a quality finish, we apply two layers of clear-coat.
- We speed up the clear-coat drying and curing process by “baking” it at 150 degrees for 30 minutes.
- We examine repaired panels for dust particles, then sand and buff them away for a glossy finish.